When you are injured on the job

States generally require that your employer compensate you for your medical bills and lost earnings due to injuries sustained on the job. However, if a third party is responsible for those injuries you can bring a claim against that responsible defendant in addition to a Worker’s Compensation Claim.

Always call our office to make sure you understand your rights before it is too late.

What should I do if I am injured?
You should report the injury immediately to your employer. If you cannot reach an agreement with your employer or their insurance carrier, as to what benefits or medical expense payments you are entitled to, you can file your claim with the Worker’s Compensation Board.

CALL US 323-954-9955

Attorneys Brian Breiter or Mark Rubashkin will talk to you and help you figure out the best course of action for your case. We’re here for you.

All calls or consultations are free. In personal injury matters, we don’t get paid unless you do.